Harpers Mill has hit an exciting milestone with 200 single-family home sales so far in 2019! Over the past 4 years, the community has experienced outstanding growth. We have decided to share just a few reasons home buyers choose Harpers Mill to call home.
- Private, wooded home sites which range up to half an acre throughout the community. When you drive through Harpers Mill you are going to notice a lot more space between homes and a lot more reserved woodlands than you typically find in a master planned community.
- Winterpock Elementary School, a nationally recognized blue ribbon elementary school located in the center of the community. Would you like to walk your littles to school? You can do that here!
- A variety of builders, size of homes and price points to include a wide variety of buyers. Say goodbye to cookie cutter and hello to variety! All kinds of families have options here to suit their needs whether it be for first time home buyers, those looking to upgrade to a bigger home for their growing family or those who are ready to downsize and retire.
- FUN events and clubs to keep you and your family entertained without even needing to leave the community.
- A location that has A LOT to offer without a huge price tag. Aside from the award winning amenities within the community, close proximity to shopping centers and entertainment is minutes away! Homes start in the low $300’s!
- Incredible amenities which include a resort-style clubhouse and pool, regulation size sports field with LED stadium lighting, a custom built Hobbit World playground and walking trails! Plans for future amenities include a dog park, extension of the trail system which will be a 9 foot wide paved trail that will extend about 5 miles long throughout the community, a retail corner in the center of the community planned to feature a restaurant and neighborhood friendly shops, an onsite elementary school, and 240 acres of open spaces and parks! Our 55+ community, Kenbrook will also feature a pickle ball court.